Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Shugar Express 2019


SHUGAR AGUILAR – OFRIL
Established Since February 8, 2019


       Let’s simply start it by saying "Success comes from improving what others have done successfully. Go and seize the moment''. I do believe that in day by day ordinary experience that we have encountered it considered as success, why? because at the end of the day we have fulfilled the task for that day.

HOW FAITH IS YOUR CONVICTION TO GOD?



Let us define what is faith first. https://activechristianity.org/faith-in-god-what-does-it-mean. #ShugarExpress

What is faith? It’s a word that we as Christians hear very often. Faith in Jesus, God’s Son, and His sacrifice for us, has saved us from eternal perdition and death. Faith in this is the basis for salvation. It puts us in connection with God. But how does this faith translate into something concrete in my daily life, when I go about my tasks at home, at work, or wherever I am? Please pause and reflect for God is good all the time.

Captured photo/s on the day of Blessing February 18, 2019

Believe it or not on that morning, I asked Lord God to please send me customer that will come from different Universities or School. And in just one Glance I can't really imagine Express without any doubt God granted my request.











I will just share my simple but for me a huge blessing that God given to me and to my family. Start your dreams now by dreaming, praying and doing good things so that in the end step by step we will reach together the highest mountain.



No comments:

Post a Comment