Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Ateneo De Davao University Batch 2015


My Experiences and my Family is my Motivation behind

They are the reason why I moved on, they are my lovely family my strength and my motivation.

I always dreamed and dreamed high for them.

I try to cope up and fight the bottle of the obstacles of my life because of them.

The journey of my life is incomplete without them.

I Feel so blessed and lucky because I have them with me, my sweet mother who always understand me, my ever supported farther who always want the best for me.

And not only that I was so thankful for my lovely husband who always comfort me and to my brother and son who always there to cheer me up and idolized me for being what I am.


I cannot imagine world without these circle of people in my life.

Added with the full force support of my husband's side to me and special thanks to my husbands aunt.


She serve as our provider at all times, keeping us feel comfortable in life.

In term of friendship I was also lucky to have them with me whom I feel happy with.

Oh God, I cannot asked for more but thankful for this wonderful world and wonderful family.

Thank you so much for this wonderful journey.

1 comment: